Wednesday, January 19, 2011

YOU CANNOT KISS YOUR ELBOW

Dear Weeb,

You cannot kiss your own elbow. Argue with me all you want, but you can't. Go ahead, keep trying.

You also cannot kiss your own belly. And why were you trying? You explain that you wanted to kiss your baby seeds because then it would be like you were kissing your babies.

They're eggs, Baby. I know I first said that you were a seed, but they are called eggs. I know this concept is very strange for a 5 year old. However, trust me when I say you cannot kiss them.

3 comments:

  1. keep trying Weeb!!!! Never give up hope!!!!

    and always remember....colors can be flavors too!

    Love,
    Auntie La B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie La B is correct, but only if you break your arm. We wouldn't wish that upon you. Work on touching your tongue to your nose or wiggling your ears. Highly attainable feats of awesomeness!

    And colors definitely CAN be flavors or flavours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, orange can be a color and a flavor. Blue, however, cannot. Weeb is very smart, so she already knows this. *snicker*

    ReplyDelete