Monday, January 10, 2011

INTERVIEW WITH WEEB (AGE 5)

Weeb turned 5 in December. She did this interview when she had just turned 3 and I thought it was time to do it again.

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
Weeb: I want you to pick a library book on library day (she's afraid to pick one, for some reason).

2. What makes mommy happy?
Weeb: Karate chops on the back (my little back rubber!).

3. What makes mommy sad?
Weeb: When I don't play with you.

4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
Weeb: By copying me.

5. What was your mommy like as a child?
Weeb: You liked to pick books when you were a child.

6. How old is your mommy?
Weeb: 41.

7. How tall is your mommy?
Weeb: Almost as tall as Dad, almost to his neck.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Weeb: Doing some computer and reading to me.

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
Weeb: Go to work.

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Weeb: Be the greatest mum ever!

11. What is your mommy really good at?
Weeb: Smiling.

12. What is your mommy not very good at?
Weeb: Crying, because happy and crying rhymes, but they are opposites.

13. What does your mommy do for a job?
Weeb: To keep your children safe. (I meant at work, Weeb.) Work on the computer.

14.What is your mommy's favorite food?
Weeb: Dumplings? Pasta? Hot dogs!

I should add that after Weeb said Dumplings were my favorite food, I said, "Dumplings? I haven't had dumplings in a hundred years!" She replied, "And were they very good?" Like she was going to catch me and end up being right. ROFL

15.What makes you proud of your mommy?
Weeb: Making me laugh.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Weeb: You'd be a princess!

17. What do you and your mommy do together?
Weeb: Color and read.

18. How are you and your mommy the same?
Weeb: By the eyes.

19. How are you and your mommy different?
Weeb: By the clothes we wear.

20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
Weeb: Because she hugs me and kisses me.

21. What does your mommy like most about your dad?
Weeb: Hugs and kisses, too.

22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
Weeb: The Slurpee store.

No comments:

Post a Comment