Sunday, January 9, 2011

A VERY WEEBY CHRISTMAS

Dear Weeb,

You really wanted a big, pink castle for Christmas. I said no, but said maybe if you asked Santa, he'd bring you a big, pink castle.

So you got a big, pink castle. And about a hundred Barbies. And a million more Strawberry Shortcake toys. Plus all the other stuff. You are a spoiled kid. But you did an awesome Godzilla impersonation, so I think that half our living room is full of your big, pink toys is worth it.

I was impressed by this wonderful drawing of Christmas. Look at all these happy faces! They must be kids who got big, pink castles from Santa!

I'm not really sure what the picture below is about, though there is clearly a Christmas tree, a present and a... what? An annoyed Naughty / Nice List Fairy? I'm a bit concerned about this one.

Seriously, I'm worried. I'm not even sure how to end this post. I'll be monitoring your drawings for a little while...

No comments:

Post a Comment