Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ROBOT ZOMBIES

Dear Weeb,

There are no robot zombies. No there isn't. No, there isn't. Trust me, there are NO robot zombies. Because I'm 41 and when you've been around 41 years you learn some stuff and if there were robot zombies, I'd have heard about it by now.

And I am fairly certain that your buddy A does not live at school.

Sometimes you just have to believe me. Because I'm your mother, that's why.

When you were four you always believed everything I said.

Okay, well, when you were three you always believed everything I said.

I suppose I should just let you live life and learn for yourself that there are no robot zombies.

I'm not really sure how one goes about learning that though. I suspect you'll have to come about your wisdom the same way I have - by getting old.

We'll talk about this more when you're 41 and your five year old daughter argues with you about the existence of robot zombies.

Love Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment