Monday, January 24, 2011

PHONE CALLS FROM BOYFRIENDS

Dear Weeb,

You just asked me to write down our phone number for a couple of boys in your class.

I remind you that you are in Kindergarten and suggest that I am not ready for you to be getting phone calls from your boyfriends from school just yet.

You tell me that they are your boyfriends only SOME of the time, but they think it's ALL of the time. And then I'm pretty sure you laughed. Evilly.

Kid, I just got 6 more gray hairs.

And before you ask, no, you cannot borrow the car.

3 comments:

  1. As her personal secretary....you are privvy to the numbers....which can be easily lost....muah ah ah ah

    And I also believe she has the innate ability to be Queen of her own little universe.....as well as others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL

    Be afraid! And buy stock now in Clairol. I have a feeling we're all going to need it.

    ReplyDelete