Friday, February 18, 2011

CRASH THE PARTY

Dear Weeb,

When talking to Grandma and Grandpa today, I suggested that we crash their place some time this weekend and announce, "We're here for lunch!"

You looked completely horrified. You said that if we did that, the police would come and the ambulance and the fire trucks and everything would be broken and we would all 'be died'.

I meant it like 'crash the party', I explained to you.

You continued to look horrified.

After laughing at my suggestion that they should make lunch for us, Grandma explained that I just meant we would show up without an invitation and that it was okay. Grandpa added that I am very good at it. Hee hee...

I'm not sure if you're sold on the idea yet. Trust me, Grandma and Grandpa would love it if we crashed their place for lunch. Let's try it on Sunday, just to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment