Tuesday, February 15, 2011

ATTACK OF THE MAMMARAZZI

Dear Weeb,

In an effort to learn how to better use my point and shoot camera, I joined a 28 day assignment / lesson program thingy for this February.

You have been my target... er... model, frequently.

And you've been pretty patient... for the most part... when you aren't annoyed and whining and whimpering and complaining about the constant posing or instructions as to what direction to look in, face to make, way to stand, etc.

Thank you for putting up with my recent hobby. I promise that it will pay off when you are a teenager and I can take amazing photos of you. Having a momma who can make you look gorgeous, even on the days that you aren't (like that's even possible with you!) will come in very handy - trust me!

Love Mummy / the Mammarazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment