Friday, February 18, 2011

BIKE WEEB

Dear Weeb,

You've been riding your brother's old bike for a year or more now. We don't do it very often. I'm thinking it's time to take the training wheels off soon. Though I never thought that bike was particularly stable and I can't for the life of me get the helmet to stay on your head properly.

Maybe we should just upgrade you to your sister's old bike. It is a bit more sturdy, though it may be a bit too big for you yet.

This morning you wanted Daddy to let you ride your bike to school. So he said yes. Then he walked it back home with him. Then when I went to pick you up, I brought your bike and you rode it home again. Maybe you don't need those training wheels anymore. You have decreed that you are going to ride your bike to school every day. I guess we should buy a bike lock.

No comments:

Post a Comment