Saturday, March 12, 2011

SCHOOL ART

Dear Weeb,

There are several art projects posted on the walls outside your class room.

This first one has something to do with a story or lesson that teaches: Sometimes I get what I want, and sometimes I don't. I am not quite sure what you are trying to say with this picture. Sometimes you get Mummy. And there we are, together, all happy. Sometimes you don't. And there we are with Daddy. Daddy and I look happy and you look sad. I don't get it because you love your dad and more often than not have more fun with him than with me. You said you are sad when he comes home and hasn't brought dinner. Okay. Is my cooking THAT bad? My guess is you were having fun drawing and lost track of the point.


And I just thought these were cute. We had determined that March came in like a lamb this year, but you were outvoted in your class, I think because of some poem you were learning about.

No comments:

Post a Comment