Thursday, March 10, 2011

AN AGARNIATION

Dear Weeb,

You have been telling me that you've been working on your 'agarniation'.

Um, your what?


You explain that it is, "A beautiful artwork that persons do for drawing for all art."

And who does it? "People in the past when I wasn't born yet."

What makes it an 'agarniation? "What you have to do is have a blank, large thing to write on and you have to put on a lot and lot and lot and lot of beautiful colors. And also you have to make your mom and dad and yourself in it."

Who made the first 'agarniation'? "I think it's a boy. Then a girl. Then a boy."

Tell me more about 'agarniations'. "Well all the other people died and then I came along with 'agarniation power' and I decided to make one. And all my heart I been really wanting to do this when I was 5 this year."

We have been trying to figure out what word you are confusing this with. It has occurred to us that you've just made it up. It's another one of those moments where I'm not sure if I should be proud or worried. I think I'll pick proud.

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. Children always say the cutest things; it can be really tricky trying to decipher what they mean though. My daughter was counting to three in Chinese for two years before I figured out that's what she was doing! haha
    Hope you find out sooner than later what agarniation is!

    ReplyDelete