Sunday, March 6, 2011

DOUBLE DOWN

Dear Weeb,

You used a new phrase yesterday, that I thought was really funny. Though I suppose it's more sad, really.

I can't even remember what we were talking about but I said something made me sad and you asked, "Are you double down, Mummy?"

Double down?

That's when you're REALLY sad, you explained. You are DOUBLE down.

It sounded super funny to me, but I get the 5 year old logic. I asked who says that at school and you insisted that you made up the saying.

Double down. It's not just a disgusting menu item from KFC anymore!


No Weebs were harmed in the taking of this photograph.

But you were not pleased that I kept yelling at you to hurry up and smile because my camera battery was dying. Yeah, I'm the mother of the year. Weeb, this is photographic evidence of your tragic childhood. Mummy is sorry (even if I am still laughing at this photo). I promise to have more patience when I'm Mommarazzi-ing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment