Wednesday, February 22, 2012

MOLECULES

Dear Weeb,

Tonight you asked me what Coke was made of. I answered, "Sugar." You said, "So Coke is made of brown molecules?"

Um... I'm not quite sure how you got THAT from my answer of 'sugar', but okay, sure. Coke is made up of brown molecules. And sugar.

Now here's a picture of you and your Cousin J from last weekend. I was playing in Photoshop and made your eyes a creepy blue. It makes you look like you've been into the spice (you'll have to read Dune to get that) (or see the movie) (I couldn't get into the book) (though your dad loves Dune).

Wanna see what it would look like if your eyes were red?

Creepy, eh? Don't have red eyes. It freaks everyone out. And I should have probably left your pupils black. Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment