Saturday, November 19, 2011

BLISTERS AND LITERARY TERMS

Dear Weeb,

For Home Reading, you brought home a book about Blizzards. It was a nasty little book - it was long and described some of America's worst recorded blizzards and did not cover up the fact that people suffered and that many died.

After we finished the book, I thought we should talk about it. I asked you what you thought about what we'd just read.

You thought a moment, and said, "Momma, did you know that blister books are NON-Fiction?"

"Blizzard books are Non-Fiction, yes. Very good term, Weeb! Where did you learn that?"

"I call them blisters."

"Blisters are sores you usually get on your feet, baby."

"Well I call BLIZards BLISters."

You won't budge on the topic either. And I'm still mighty impressed that you know what Non-Fiction means!

No comments:

Post a Comment