Thursday, December 15, 2011

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY

Dear Weeb,

Happy 6th Birthday! I really wanted to make this birthday special for you since Daddy is in England again. It's a shame that Granny passed away so close to your birthday and it's sad that Daddy couldn't be here with us to celebrate, but we did our best to have a wonderful day!

You woke up to a bouquet of helium balloons and a big birthday banner that I put up for you. I also blew up a dozen balloons and they were all over the living room when you came down to eat breakfast. We brought mini cupcakes to school (it's amazing I didn't burn them!). I had the day off work, so I came to meet you for lunch and we ate together. Then after lunch was your school Holiday concert. After school we went to Grandma and Grandpa's for dinner, cupcakes and presents!

You had instructed me, when we were buying a birthday card for your Cousin J, earlier this month, that THIS was the card you wanted for your birthday. It amazes me that you read every single word in every card you get. You are such a terrific reader!

This year was all about Monster High. I think they had one show (animated) on around Halloween and it wasn't too bad. But the commercials for the dolls are run constantly and you love them!

The other thing you REALLY wanted for your birthday were this Bizu beads. You string them into bracelets then you can twist them into animal shapes. Grandma and Grandpa got you a load of them and you were more than thrilled. We spent an hour putting them together.

Daddy usually does the cupcake making in our house, but since he was away, I made mini cupcakes so you'd have enough to take to school and enough for us to enjoy for the next few days. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment