Saturday, April 9, 2011

WONDERFUL HEART

Dear Weeb,

Tonight we were driving home from Grandma and Grandpa's and we thought we saw a body in the road.

We stopped the car and Daddy got out to help and I called 911. You were asking what was happening, and I explained that someone needed our help so I was calling 911. You kept your cool like a champ! I was really proud of how calm you were.

Turned out to be a prank, luckily.

Later on, as you were brushing your teeth, you stopped and said, "You know Mummy, I would have known the person on the road was someone in our family because I would feel my heart crack. And the next day I would feel my heart crumble apart."

It may have been one of the sweetest things you've ever said. It made me tear up. I love you, kid. I love you because you are my daughter. And I love you because of who you are. You have a wonderful heart. I hope it NEVER cracks or crumbles.

Love Mummy

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet, compassionate girl you're raising. I love your funny stories but your sweet stories are just as great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, goodness... she's such a lovely soul!

    ReplyDelete