Saturday, April 23, 2011

HOPPY EASTER 2011

Dear Weeb,

You are very excited about the Easter Bunny coming tonight (edit to add: so excited that you tossed and turned, finally waking up around 12:30AM explaining that it was just too hard to sleep because you were SO excited!). We dyed our eggs today and cleaned up the living room very well so you'd easily be able to find any hidden treasures in the morning.

I hope it's a good Easter for you. I'm always torn between thinking you are spoiled way too much and yet, not nearly enough.


Edit to add Sunday morning: You were such a good girl and waited until 7:30AM, like we told you, before you woke us up. The Easter Bunny was very crafty and had a game for you, with little bunnies and he (she?) hid all the little bunnies in plastic eggs around the house! You've been spoiled with Nut Safe Kinder eggs and little (and a couple not so little) Kinder bunnies and some fairy candies. Looks like you've got some Peeps; you've never had those before. You've also got some capsules that you put in warm water and they turn into Easter shapes. The Easter Bunny left you a bunny trail using all your little stuffed bunnies and it lead to a big hollow chocolate Toopy & Binoo and some pink headphones for your iPod Shuffle (good thing too, since your old headphones aren't working anymore!). Lucky girl! I guess that bunny likes you!

3 comments:

  1. How are you so creative, I would never have thought of this and wish I did (this blog) however I wish I did think of doing something like this. Reading this blog makes me cry sometimes because I'll never be an amazing of a mother as I want to be.

    I can and also can't imagine Weeb reading this when she is like my age. My goodness. Love this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! I didn't start this until Weeb was older. It was impossible to do this kind of stuff when she was younger. Plus, I'm a hermit, so I'm usually near the camera and computer (if not at work) and try to catch these moments as they happen (before I forget). It's just SO much easier to do it when they're a little bit older!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely day :) Sounds like she's spoiled just the right amount!

    ReplyDelete