Wednesday, November 24, 2010

SNOW BOOTS

Dear Weeb,

I do not quite understand why you are so attached to snow boots that you've worn seven times. They were cheap boots and that is why they got holes in the soles so quickly. You needed new boots. Crying in the car, all the way to the mall, and then dropping into a starfish position in the shoe store and crying your little eyes out was not going to solve the boot problem.

I also don't quite understand why your mother, who was NOT mad at you, was not able to calm your boot tragedy, yet the woman at Pay Less had no problem getting a smile out of you and finding boots to appease you. You even agreed to part with the old boots that you had earlier insisted you were going to miss so much that it was making you cry.

I'm very proud of you for not crying at school today. I'm beyond thrilled that you saved it up for me, for after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment