Wednesday, November 17, 2010

GAPPY SMILES

Dear Weeb,

Your tooth finally came out! That thing was wiggly for more than a month!

We were in my bed reading a story and I was bugging you to wiggle it some more. You'd been stressing about it for a couple of days because it was SO loose that you were having trouble eating. Your lunch box would come home with little blood marks around the sandwich crusts that you'd leave. Poor thing.

Finally it came out. You were really upset about it because you saw some blood but we quickly rinsed the tooth off and then you thought that was pretty cool!

I was severely grossed out at how manky your gum looked after the little tiny tooth came out, but I couldn't let you know that, so I kept telling you how cool and awesome this was!

You drew a picture of the Tooth Fairy and a tooth on a little cup with a lid. We put your tooth in there and waited for the Tooth Fairy that night.

For your very first tooth, the Tooth Fairy left you the DVD of Ponyo. It had a little stuffed Ponyo doll with it. Then you noticed something was inside the cup! Your tooth was gone and there was a two dollar coin and a couple of quarters! Awesome!

This is your first baby tooth and my wisdom teeth. Yours is SO tiny! I wonder when the next one will come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment