Saturday, March 24, 2012

SLEEPING BEAUTY WITH BARBIE DOLLS


Dear Weeb,

We are still taking photos using your toys. We set up 'Sleeping Beauty', er, I mean, 'Sleeping Barbie' in the gardens behind our house. Granted, the ivy there isn't in great shape, but it made for a better background than some of the other attempts we've made with this shot in the past couple of days. You were terribly worried that we were going to get into trouble for putting your toys in the ivy. I had to repeatedly promise that we weren't ruining any plants and were not breaking any rules.

The Barbie bed was made by Grandpa, for me, when I was about your age, I think. Grandma made the bedding and aided with the material parts of the bed. I think it is awesome that you get to play with something that my parents made for me when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment