Thursday, August 25, 2011

CHALK DRAWINGS BY GRANDMA

Dear Weeb,

Yesterday, I went to pick you up from Grandma & Grandpa's house. We were hanging out in the back yard with you and your cousin J and Aunty M, having our usual end of the week 'what shall we do for dinner tonight' conversation.

I noticed a chalk drawing. This is not an unusual thing to see in Grandma & Grandpa's back yard, but this one really made me grin; it looked like it should be an album cover.

Grandma (who repeatedly tells us that she cannot draw) drew this. It's Grandpa, Grandma, Cousin J and you.

Grandma told me that you and Cousin J did not approve of how she drew your mouths. You had just had orange freezies in the blow up pool and your lips were bright orange and so that's how she drew them. Both of you were annoyed and redid your own lips.

I'm going to chuckle about this image for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment