Friday, August 26, 2011

ANIMAL CROSSING AND VANITY

Dear Weeb,

For the last several months, you and I have been playing Animal Crossing together. I have a long history with Animal Crossing and was delighted when you were old enough to be able to read enough to enjoy the game with me.

We've been playing the DS version - Animal Crossing: Wild World.

Anyone who plays Animal Crossing knows that you can have up to four characters in one house, in this game, and when you start a new character, they have to work for Tom Nook.

I had started your first character for you more than a year ago, hoping you would enjoy just running around. And you did, for a bit. But it wasn't until just recently that you really started loving it.

You've been really eager to start a second character and do it all on your own. This morning, I told you to go for it. Your second character, Cutie, showed up in town and got to working at Nookington's. When Tom Nook instructed you to put on your uniform (below), you replied, in true diva fashion, "I have to wear THIS? You have GOT to be KIDDING me!" You were terribly disgusted.

Suck it up, buttercup. I'm sure this is only the first of many uniforms you'll be wearing in your lifetime. Now please excuse me while I continue to chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment