Saturday, May 12, 2012

A SUNNY SKY AND A MICHAEL JACKSON PIN

Dear Weeb,

My photography theme this week is clouds, but, as you can see, there wasn't a cloud in the sky today.

You are wearing a Michael Jackson BAD pin.  You became a Michael Jackson fan this past Spring Break, when the friends you were staying with while I was at work, introduced you to The Michael Jackson Experience video game.

A couple of weeks ago, we were in the food court at the mall and you found this pin on the counter.  You asked if you could take it home as the owners were nowhere to be found.  I said just leave it.  You complained.  I said fine, take it.  You were happy for a moment, until we were at the car when you decided you didn't want to be a 'stealer'.  Daddy and I assured you that it was a pin worth about a dollar and nobody seemed to be missing it, and it wasn't a big deal.  Proof that it doesn't matter what I say, you argue with me about it.  Proof that the Universe has a sense of humor, since I was only slightly older than you when BAD came out and aside from that album, I've never been a huge fan.

Ah well, you like what you like, I suppose.  I just thought I'd be rolling your eyes about you liking today's music, not Michael Jackson.  Enjoy your pin, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment