Sunday, April 22, 2012

A CONVERSATION WITH WEEB


Dear Weeb,

Weeb: I've seen one of your baby teeth.
Mummy: I don't think so. I showed you my wisdom teeth.
Weeb: No, I seen one of your BABY teeth. You swallowed it and it bonked me on the head.
Mummy: Er... what?
Weeb: When I wasn't born yet!

Kid, you make me laugh!  I'm pretty sure you were pulling my leg, but I still thought it was funny.  

That was yesterday.

Today we were blowing bubbles and you were talking to me about Cupid.  You've been watching Hercules the animated TV show and I guess Cupid is a character you've seen a few times and you quite dig him.  I explained that Cupid isn't real, he's just a character in old Roman Mythology (in Greek Mythology, he's named Eros).  You wanted to know well if Cupid isn't real, what about the Easter Bunny and Santa.

You got me, kid.  I guess Cupid might be real.

No comments:

Post a Comment