Friday, October 14, 2011

SLEEPWEEBING

Dear Weeb,

I woke up around 1AM to find that you had snuck into Daddy's bed. You were obviously very good at the sneak because he clearly hadn't noticed.

You didn't bring your pillow or Captain Huggy Face, which I found odd. So I got them and brought them to you, and lifted your little head onto the pillow. I am pretty sure you smiled at me, though I have no doubt you were sound asleep.

This morning when I woke you up, Daddy was surprised you were there. What was funny was that YOU were surprised you were there. You told us you didn't remember having a bad dream or waking up and you thought we were tricking you and one of us had moved you from your bedroom.

Does this count as sleep walking? I'm not sure. Gave me a giggle though. And then I was glad that we still have the baby gate up at the top of the stairs.

PS: For future reference, your Daddy and I love each other very much, but his snoring and bed sheet tossing don't allow for the restful sleep your overly delicate light sleeper of a mother requires. Plus he hates my fan being on all year. If we tried to sleep in the same bed, I would turn into a psychotic harpie.

No comments:

Post a Comment