Friday, February 19, 2010

UNICORN FARTS

Dear Weeb,

Wednesday is Macaroni Shell (aka Hamburger Helper) Night. You get left-overs for school on Thursday and Friday, in a Thermos. You did not want this, this week, so you asked for Macaroni Rainbows (aka macaroni elbows, aka Kraft Dinner) with hot dog pieces for lunch Thursday and Friday. When we got home from work/school on Thursday, I began to do the dishes and this conversation took place as I opened your lunch box and took your Thermos out for washing.

Weeb: Momma, tomorrow, I want you to put the hot dogs on the bottom.
Mummy: Okay. Why?
Weeb: Because otherwise I burp macaroni rainbows.
Mummy: So if the hotdogs on the bottom you will burp hot dogs?
Weeb: Yes.

This, from the same child who decided a night earlier, as you cuddled with her new little unicorn (a Valentine’s Day present from me and your father), that unicorn farts smell like perfume. I don't wear perfume so I'm not sure where you got that from. I would be lying if I said I wasn't really proud of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment