Wednesday, April 8, 2009

BARGAINING

Dear Weeb,

You have been so funny lately... when you're having a meltdown (like if I take something away or put my foot down in any way) you'll get into the bargaining. Here are some of your favorites:

"Not yet, not yet! Ten more minutes!"

"I really, really, really, really, REALLY don't want to !"

"I promise, I promise I won't do again I PROMISE!"

Occasionally we'll catch you in the middle of a long tragic rant to yourself that includes:

"Nobody understands me ."

"Nobody believes me ."

"Nobody likes me ."

I have no idea where you got the last three from. Well the nobody believes me might be from THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF that we have been telling you about, trying to explain about lying. We also get the occasional, "I promise I'm not lying, Mummy," from that one. You are a serious little riot!

No comments:

Post a Comment